Monday, May 3, 2010

I HATE YOUR FAKE NERD EYEGLASSES

Damn..I hate your fake eyeglasses.

  

I can understand fake birth certificates, fake diplomas, fake boobies....


but fake nerdy eyeglasses?

I just don't get it.

Why fake the eyeglasses?

so you can look cool? 
or look intellectual?
or just because someone popular in school is wearing it and you want to be like him/her?

You know what, you look stupid.

If you wear fake eyeglasses for fashion, or just to be cool. 
Then officially, this makes you a genuine faker.



Stop wearing them or I may have to go smack your face while you're wearing one so that it be embedded on your face permanently. 

Then you have to thank me after.


"Kurt Rambis is the only guy allowed to wear nerdy glasses. He wears it because he needs it to score 200 points a game. He led the Lakers and have won 8 rings."

No comments:

jobertoholics around the world