Monday, December 28, 2009

OVER THE TOP AWARD


I cannot believe this blog won an award..

the

"most annoying blogger
"

And I can't believe I'm doing this.

But since I was given an
award..

Well I guess I'd have to do this.

First, I want to thank the

Girl With Glasses

who gave me this award.


Sometimes you just have to wonder, what if she takes her glasses off? Will her blog change its name automatically? I guess not, because we don't have that technology yet. And if you even thought of the answer, it only means you're stupid.


By accepting this award, few questions must be answered.
(Wow..I'm really doing this)
  1. Your hair? Bushy..
  2. Your Mother? Currently addicted to farmtown.
  3. Your Father? Does not know about this blog.
  4. Your favorite food? Sushi
  5. Your dream last night? I had a boxing match with Krista Ranillo (I lost)
  6. Your favorite drink? Water.
  7. Your dream/goal? To be your reality check.
  8. What room are you in? My command console center.
  9. Your hobbies? Blogging and People watching.
  10. Your fear? Chuck Norris.
  11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Inside your head.
  12. Where were you last night? stayed up all night looking for UFOs.
  13. Something that you aren't? A fan of twilight.
  14. Muffins? No. I am not your cat.
  15. Wish list item? Nuclear bomb.
  16. Where did you grow up? Quezon City.
  17. Last thing you did? Farted.
  18. What are you wearing? Nothing...but clothes.
  19. Your TV? Its colored.....black.
  20. Your Pets? I got 3 Dogs and 3 Marsupials.
  21. Friends? They love me..especially when Xmas is getting near.
  22. Your Life? excitingly boring.
  23. Your Mood? Hating on everything.
  24. Vehicle? A big white horse.
  25. Something you're not wearing? A bra...
  26. Your favorite store? Any..with pretty sales ladies.
  27. Your favorite color? Black and White.
  28. When was the last time you laughed? When I saw this big guy carrying her GF's bag.
  29. Last time you cried? When I thought of Chuck Norris.
  30. Your best friend? Pandoy.
  31. One place that I go to over and over? The washroom.
  32. Facebook? Still thinking if I have to create an account for this blog.
  33. Favorite place to eat? Table..with plates of course.
I am passing this award to the most educational blogger i have ever known...


JOBERT BALBASTRO!!



No comments:

jobertoholics around the world