Sunday, November 30, 2008

I HATE IT WHEN YOU TUCK IN YOUR PANTS INSIDE YOUR SHOES

Spectacular...simply spectacular..

SPECTACULARLY STUPID!


It's sad.
I can't stand it, really.
Makes me wanna puke...inside your shoes!

It will never make you cool nor it won't give you tons of pogi points.
It will make you look that something is indeed wrong with you.
Not below, but up in your head.




C'mon..are there any horses around?
Do we have snow here and you're out snowboarding?

Are you an elf? or some ring bearer or some lil' Constantine on some SantaCruzan?
Stop this already!

Ohhh..I get it..so you want me, to see what kind of shoes you wear? Is that right?

STUPID SHOW OFF!

This is the way to show off your shoes!
the new smelly blings
So boys and girls, next time you see someone tucking in their pants inside their shoes, make them feel sorry for it. Grab a pitcher of cold water, pour it inside their pants. Then wait if water goes out from the bottom. If the water does not spill out, then worship the loser. If it does, shout out loud "So what's the use of tucking it in?!" (Then run or get a lawyer).


"I tuck in my pants inside my shoes when I clean the toilet or when it rains. I also do this when I clean the hacienda or the clean the stables where horses go eat, sleep and have sex. I think it's cool..I think it's cool to watch horses have sex, not tucking in your pants inside your shoes".

No comments:

jobertoholics around the world